Wednesday, December 28, 2011

ROUPER CHRISTMAS QUIZ!!

Hey kids! Try to figure out which of these Rouper Christmas quotes is real and which ain't!

"I totally hanged ten and did a wheelie on a roller blade" - Ron
"I got a gigantic genetically engineered irl version of Clifford the Big Red Dog as a present" - Joe
"I smoked weed on Christmas day" - Autumn
"I quit believing in God because of how bad Christmas is" - Seth
"My grandparents watched a graphic true crime murder show in the living room" - RJ
"I got a rock" - Ross
"Help me i'm stuck endlessly repeating the same Groundhog Day till i learn a lesson" - Brian
"My brother kicked me in the shin" - Lucy

2 comments:

  1. I hope I do better on this than I did on my last test.. issue with this one is that any of these could have been said as jokes!

    FALSE (what does it mean to "hang ten"? How can you do a wheelie on a roller blade?!) "I totally hanged ten and did a wheelie on a roller blade" - Ron

    FALSE "I got a gigantic genetically engineered irl version of Clifford the Big Red Dog as a present" - Joe

    TRUE "I smoked weed on Christmas day" - Autumn

    FALSE "I quit believing in God because of how bad Christmas is" - Seth

    TRUE "My grandparents watched a graphic true crime murder show in the living room" - RJ

    FALSE "I got a rock" - Ross

    TRUE "Help me i'm stuck endlessly repeating the same Groundhog Day till i learn a lesson" - Brian

    TRUE "My brother kicked me in the shin" - Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I read your blog. Your quiz posting really appreciated. We are also provided the Quiz services.

    create quiz , Make your own quiz

    ReplyDelete